Senior Stores person / Materials Handler required for manufacturing company in Yatton
Monday to Friday
Ongoing temporary contract
About the job
- Receive deliveries, book in and locate in relevant locations.
- Accurately process any kitting requirements in a timely manner.
- Investigate and report any stock losses.
- Packing of system orders for shipment to customers.
- Ensure orders are picked, packed and shipped in a timely manner
- Invoice spares and service order in a timely manner.
- Monitor carriers, report failures and communicate any new services on offer.
- Carry out regular reviews of fast moving stocks to ensure service levels are maintained and recommend any changes to stocking policies.
- Ensure delivery targets are met.
- Process and pick daily shortage reports.
- Perform daily cycle counts to maintain stock accuracy.
- Ensure any parts ‘returned to stock’ (RTS) are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- To accurately maintain the stores stock by data entry of all relevant transactions..
- Ensure all movements of goods is performed in a safe manner utilising the correct equipment for each job.
- Ensure minimum packing standards are maintained to ensure goods arrive undamaged.
- Load shipments onto vehicles for onward shipment.
The right candidate
- English and Maths to GCSE level (or equivalent).
- Computer literate
- Clear communicator.
- Physically fit (some lifting (<25kgs) involved).
- Previous experience in similar role - warehouse / manufacturing
- FLT licence preferred
To find out more, please send your CV online and one of our consultants will give you a call.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.