Experienced Payroll Administrator required for our busy city centre office. With almost 1,000 temporary staff working with us, we need an extra pair of hands to join our small and friendly team in Branch!
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity, with a permanent contract offered after successful completion of 12 weeks
What we offer: (after qualifying period)
- Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30, 40 hours per week
- 24 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays
- An extra day off each year for your birthday!
- Corporate days and Black Tie events
- Company share incentive plan
- Individual recognition for achievements and contribution
- Company pension
About the role:
- Weekly payroll for temporary staff
- Receptionist duties
- Dealing with candidates and clients face-to-face and on the phone
- High volume and high compliance administration
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service / reception role
- Great computer skills, particularly Microsoft excel
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Previous experience in a payroll position
To find out more, submit your CV online or call our office on 0117 9294422 and ask for Jane Bewick
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.