PCB Assembly Technician
- £8.50 - £10.00 per hour (DOE)
- 08.30 - 17.30 Mon- Thurs / 08.30 - 15.00 Friday
Experienced full time PCB Assembly Technician required, for a well-established electronics company in their busy manufacturing department.
Duties/tasks will include;
- Printed Circuit Board assembly (surface mount and plated-through hole)
- Component Forming
- Hand Soldering
To be considered for this PCB Assembly Technician opportunity, you must be educated to a reasonable level (GCSE English and Math). An IPC-A-610 qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
The right candidate will
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings and bills of materials (BOM)
- Work well in a team
- Work with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have the ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on repetitive tasks
- Have dexterity, and good hand-eye coordination.
Experience of working within a similar role or electronics manufacturing environment is vital
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Bethan or Janine
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.