Semi-skilled Mechanical Fitter – Assembler
Ongoing temporary / contract work within a leading manufacturing company based in Clevedon, specialising in vacuum and exhaust-management systems to the semi-conductor industry.
- £10.01 (PAYE) - £13.05 (Umbrella) per hour
- 37.5 hour per week contract
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm
- Paid overtime available – x 1.33 weekdays/Saturdays, and double pay on Sundays!
- 25 days holiday per year
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
The right candidate will have prior experience in
- Light assembly work
- Making / building sub-assemblies
- Following mechanical schematic drawings
- Pipe work – such as bending, pump frames, pneumatics, valves
- Fitting pipe runs into frames
- Running cable looms through pump frames – including termination of looms (ideal, but not essential)
If you are from an electrical background with prior work experience in assembly /manufacturing / fitting, then you will be an ideal candidate for this role.
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Bethan
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.