Are you an Account Director with a real passion and talent for everything PR and Consumer? Do you want to work with some of the biggest names in Fashion & Luxury? Look no further! I am currently partnering with arguably one of Manchester's best B2C focused PR Agency who are looking to add some new faces to the team! For a stand out B2C PR Account Director this is the perfect opportunity to work with some of the biggest names on some exciting global campaigns. This agency also love to really develop their people so if you are looking to not only be challenged but also further your career they are perfect for you!
Although they are a big PR Agency you still get that family feel and that genuine teamwork across all UK offices, as you are expected to work closely with other offices you would be expected to work at different sites when once or twice a week in order to really cement those relationships as one big team. You will also be working with some of the biggest names across the majority of B2C sectors. Mainly specialising in Fashion, Luxury, Food & Drink,
What We're Looking For:
• Ideally you will have experience of working with Retail, Fashion, Luxury, Food & Drink brands.
• You will be an existing PR Account Director or Senior PR Account Director.
• Ideally you will have experience of working on large campaigns start to finish - Working with larger brands is a bonus!
• You must be creative, proactive and thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Ideally you will be somewhat of a specialist with Consumer clients and have dealt with multiple clients.
If you are also an Amazing PR Account Manager thinking this looks perfect, don't worry! I'm also recruiting an Account Manager for the same business!! Head to our website to have a look at that role.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.