I am currently working in partnership with an outstanding tech and innovation focused agency who are currently looking to grow their team based in Manchester. As this is a PR Account Manager position you will be expected to manage a small team and commute to the Liverpool site 1-2 days a week as although they have multiple sites, as a business they genuinely work as one big team that really support each other. This is a great opportunity for an account manager to take that step up and manage a small team, the train and develop them and really drive the Manchester office forward. Due to the bulk of their clients base being tech focused they would need someone with ideally some tech in their background or a genuine interest in this as you would be seen as a key player in Manchester and the overall business.
As you would be joining a well-established PR Agency who are real specialists in their sector you can really hit the ground running and lead from the front. The agency specialises in Tech and innovation but don't worry you're not expected to know everything about Tech as the team are there to support! Most importantly a good account manager can adapt to different sectors which my client fully appreciates.
What We're Looking For:
• You will ideally have extensive experience in Tech & Innovation PR.
• You will have exceptional Media Relations skills.
• You will have proven experience in Business development, creating PR Strategy and implementing said strategy.
• You must be creative, proactive and be self-motivated.
• Agency experience is a must as business development, relationship management and client delivery is key.
• You will have the experience and confidence to be a leading industry specialist.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.