Job Title: Administration Support Assistant
Contract Type: Permanent
One of our Legal client's based in Cambridge is looking to appoint an Administration Support Assistant. The main objective of the role is to maintain effective provision of administrative support duties and to assist the administration department with miscellaneous tasks as delegated by the Head of Facilities and Admin.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
Hospitality and Reception Duties:
- To provide hospitality service for all meetings within agreed booking system.
- Set up meeting rooms and ensure refreshments are available, including organising catering, lunches, buffets etc.
- Clearing away all crockery, left over food after meetings. Reset and replenish rooms throughout the day as required.
Services and Supplies:
- Check delivery of supplies to firm against delivery notes, unpack and store as necessary eg. Stationary, catering supplies.
- Ensure sufficient supply of paper, toners etc is available for printers/copiers/fax machines throughout the office.
- To complete all internal paperwork as required by the Management of the Firm.
- Collect post - open, sort and date stamp prior to distribution.
To be a successful Business Support Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good attention to detail, be methodical even when dealing with routine tasks.
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative, following set instructions but with out supervision.
- Be computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Well developed interpersonal skills through internal and External client contact.
- Front of House experience is desirable.
You will also be expected to ( if not already qualified ) complete First Aid at Work, Fire Warden and H&S Awareness courses at the earliest opportunity.
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered for the role, please contact Nicola Sutton at Pertemps on 01284 717877 or email your CV direct to email@example.com