We are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Administrator to join one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies based in Didcot.
This is a great opportunity for a diligent, highly motivated and committed individual to support us here in branch.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00 with one hour for lunch.
Administrator Duties include:
- Internal / external and temporary advertising using various systems.
- Complete an accurate weekly payroll of timesheets to a strict deadline.
- Dealing with any payroll queries.
- Greeting and welcoming all candidates and clients front of house.
- Processing and quality checking contractual documentation.
- Producing & maintaining recruitment reports and trackers.
- Providing general administrative support to the Recruitment team.
- Providing first point of contact for all enquiries both via telephone and email.
- Completing registration paperwork with applicants
- Carrying out employment references
- General resourcing
The ideal Administrator will have:
- A wealth of experience of working in administration, ideally in a process driven role.
- Good MS Office skills; including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent IT literacy and be able to pick up new IT systems quickly.
- Good commercial awareness, be able to prioritise and manage workloads to strict deadlines in a high pressure environment alongside excellent attention to detail.
- Good team working skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills
Benefits include branch nights out, dress down Friday's and company shares following a qualifying period.
Pertemps Recruitment Partnership have been helping people find the right jobs and helping employers find the right people since 1961.
The reason we have been so successful is simple: we make sure we know our business inside out. Our commitment has allowed us to build an impressive client list; from major organisations to small business' who trust us to find them the very best people.
If you feel this Administrator vacancy is for you then please submit your CV to apply.