Counterbalance Forklift Driver.
Pertemps are actively seeking a 5-Tonne Counterbalance Forklift driver for a temporary to permanent position with our client near Didcot.
Counterbalance Forklift driver licences must have been taken with ITTSAR or RTITB as the accrediting body.
- You will be expected to carry out yard duties on top of driving the fork lift trucks.
- This position involves working outside in all weather conditions.
- Full training within the specifics of the role will be provided.
- You must be a confident Counterbalance Forklift driver as this is a fast paced environment.
- The working hours are 07:00-16:00 October to March.
- Then 07:00-18:00 April to September.
- 60 minute unpaid lunch break.
Immedidate start is available.
Permanent contracts are available for successful applicants.
Please apply with your CV for the Counterbalance Forklift role.