We are currently recruiting for a UK market leader in Gas Distribution. The company is recruiting for Full time LGV Cat C+E (Class 1) ADR Drivers at their Thame site to deliver bulk gases to customers throughout the UK.
The Full time hourly rate will be £14.00 per hour, after 10 hours per day and Saturdays the hourly rate will be £21 per hour and Sundays and Bank Holidays will be £28 per hour.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 06:00am start, occasional weekends, night shifts and bank holidays as required.
- To drive LGV Cat C+E ADR vehicles as required to destinations throughout the UK, which may require nights out on occasion and working at other depot's as necessary.
- Carrying out the necessary procedures to ensure that expected standards of quality and safety are maintained and to abide by all current appropriate legislation.
- Delivering medical gasses to hospitals and industrial customers.
- To have industry knowledge, skills and experience.
- LGV Cat C+E licence with 2/3 years LGV experience.
- To have good road network knowledge.
- ADR Licence (Category: Class 2 - Gases in Tanks) with proven experience.
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
For insurance purposes you must have no more than three penalty points and no DD/DR/IN endorsements.
Must Hold a valid DVLA issued LGV Cat C+E (Class 1) licence and Driver CPC
This is a Full time position.
This position is regarded by our client as a safety-critical role.
All safety critical roles are subject to a pre-employment drug test as part of your pre-employment medical. As with the pre-employment medical this is done under strict confidentiality guidelines. If the test proves positive then our client has reserved the right to withdraw any offer made.