Pertemps are currently sourcing HGV 7.5 Tonne drivers for a local client of ours based in Abingdon.
You will be delivering high end products with a drivers mate anywhere within the southern region, including London. This will involve lifting, for this reason you must be able to carry large objects into customers properties.
Start times are normally around 05:30/06:00am each day. Primarily Monday to Friday however Saturday shifts are often available.
To be considered for this you will need the following:
- Full DVLA issued driving licence with HGV 7.5 Tonne entitlement
- Drivers Qualification Card
- Digital Tachograph Card
- A good knowledge of Drivers Hours Legislation and Working Time Regulations.
- No more than 6 penalty points
- No DD/DR/IN or TT endorsements
Ideally you will have experience within a similar role however this is not essential.
This HGV 7.5 tonne driver vacancy is ongoing, however after a probationary period there are opportunities for a full time contracts.
For more information and to apply please submit your CV or call Pertemps in Didcot.