TIG Welder required in the Oxford area
The TIG Welder role will involve but is not limited to;
- TIG welding of exhausts systems
- Following high standards and company procedures
- Spot checks, quality assurances and self-inspection of the standard of welds
- Undertaking all other production and warehouse tasks as required
- Following all health and safety policies and procedures to strict guidelines
The shifts are on a fortnightly rotation. Rotation as follows: Early shifts 0600 to 1400 and Late shift 14:00 to 2200.
Pay rates for the shifts are as follows:
- Early = £11.50 per hour
- Late = £12.75 per hour
Applicants must be flexible in their availability. Overtime will be necessary when business requirements arise.
Any successful candidates will need to attend site for a Welding test, coding certification is beneficial however not essential.
This is an ongoing full-time position.
You will be required to start 31st August - following a successful TIG welding test.
If you wish to apply for the TIG Welder role, please submit your application with an up to date CV including all relevant experience.