£27000 - £28000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established business within the bottled drinks industry. Blow moulding machinery (plastics) experience is essential for this role.
The purpose of the role is to investigate, prevent and repair breakdowns of equipment and to ensure the productivity of the plant.
Daily Duties Include:
- Stripping, fault finding and re-assembling machines
- Reading engineering drawings to identify issues
- Preventative service and maintenance to reduce downtime
- Installation and commissioning of equipment
- Adhering to H & S policies
- Providing reports on work carried out
- To ensure parts are held in stock
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a Maintenance Engineer with mechanical bias and will have a keen interest in engineering.
The salary offered for this position is £27 - 28K (plus 20% night rate) dependent upon the experience of the candidate. There is also £100 retainer for 'on call' Sat & Sun plus overtime rate for call outs.
Hours of work are rotating shifts; Monday - Friday 05.00 - 13.00, 13.00 - 21.00 , 21.00 - 05.00.
Holidays are 20 days plus stats.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please select the APPLY button