Bookkeeper £30k + BenefitsBased Wimbledon
This is an exciting opportunity to work for our client a professional security services provider, who supply Close / Executive Protection Officers, Event Security / Security Guarding Operatives, Chauffeuring Services, Vehicle Hire, Asset Tracking and Protection. They seek a Bookkeeper to manage and coordinate monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast, providing back-office services such as accounts payable, collection and payroll. The Role
- Meeting with department heads.
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting, and reforecast processes.
- Providing back-office services such as accounts payable, collection and payroll.
- Monitoring cash flow.
- Liaising with accountant teams.
- Providing insights on the financial health of the organisation.
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues.
- Developing relationships with external contacts such as auditors, solicitors, and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Previous experience in a similar role working as a Bookkeeper, dealing the day-to-day financial requirements of the business.
- Experience with international financial transactions.
- In-depth experience of Credit control, Accounts payable and Accounts receivable.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent Analytical, Organisational and Communication skills.