Unique opportunity in Bristol!
We are delighted to be helping a highly regarded multidisciplinary consultancy in it’s search for an experienced Civil Engineer to join at an Assistant level with the view of growing it’s civil operations in Bristol. This office is based in modern offices which are easily accessible from Bristol Temple Meads, they offer a contemporary working environment in one of Bristol’s premier office locations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, contractors and other design teams.
- You will be accountable for taking a role in the delivery of development related infrastructure including surface water, foul water, highways and utilities design
- Providing expert technical advice and leading by example through the successful delivery of infrastructure, highways and drainage projects
- Providing both leadership and technical advice to project team members on the use of Autodesk Civils 3D and Microdrainage
- You will be mentored and developed by senior team members to help you achieve your full potential.
This business has a number of interesting and challenging projects, one of it’s main clients is a leading automotive manufacturer and you can expect to be working on the company headquarters as well as the associated infrastructure for a £100m manufacturing facility. Other projects include education based projects, both new build and refurbishment.
This company uses stare of the art software and incorporates Virtual reality systems into it’s BIM process.
- Working towards chartership with the ICE
- Solid land development infrastructure background (surface water, foul water drainage, highway and utility design)
- Experience using Civils 3D, Microdrainage, Navisworks and Revit
- Expose to managing commercial aspects of projects
This is a rare opportunity to take a leading role in one of the region’s busiest consultancies, it offers a secure future, flexible benefits and a pleasant working environment.