Ongoing assignment - possibly permanent
• Weekly pay
• 40 hours per week on a two shift rotating system.
• Early shift: 06:00 – 14:30 late shift: 14:00 – 22:30 plus some Saturday mornings
• £7.56 per hour for hours worked 8am-8pm / £8.56 for hours worked 8pm-8am (Sat is overtime)
• 28 days per year holiday plus additional leave if you are in the reserve forces
• Repeated heavy lifting every day
• Friendly team and supportive environment
• You will be trained on FLT's
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking company that are not just happy with being a market leader, they plan to be the UK's number one supplier to the craft brewing industry. In order to achieve their goals they need to expand their headcount to deliver on the promises they make their customers. Pertemps Recruitment are assisting them in finding the right people to allow them to do that. We are recruiting Warehouse Operatives who want to join a friendly bunch who work hard to make sure they are a winning team.
Working as across the complete supply chain including the receipt of inbound goods, inventory checking, counting and recording, manufacturing of stock items, order picking, packing and despatch. The job involves the use of and light maintenance of plant machinery. The Warehouse Operator must comply with all safety and compliance regulations and policies. There is a large amount of heavy lifting involved in this job, day in day out, you will need to be physically fit and able to repeatedly lift and carry 25kg bags for several hours of the day when needed.
• Accurately recording all inventory items using the bespoke system
• Taking receipt of inbound goods, checking them against the Purchase Orders, taking samples and recording them onto the business system
• Operating manufacturing machinery to produce products
• Preparing and packing inventory for storage in the warehouse, accurately recording the location of each inventory item
• Ensuring all areas of the warehouse are kept clean and free from safety hazards
• Processing and fulfilling customer orders, including picking, packing and wrapping items securely onto pallets
• Update systems and paper based records as required
• Identifying any issues or risks and resolving
• Monitor daily stock levels, reporting any damages or discrepancies
• Dip testing to measure volume levels
• Assist customers with loading their order into their vehicle
• Ability to complete activities in a thorough and professional manner
• Storing stock items in the correct conditions
If this is the job for you then apply now, this is a great company to work for and opportunities to join this team don't arise often as people just don't leave.