Customer Service Administrator
Working in this role will give you the following perks:
• Interesting and varied environment
• Competitive hourly salary
• Modern, open plan offices – Some of the best in Peterborough.
• Like minded, friendly work colleagues
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer service administrator to join a global leader who design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines.
Working in modern, open plan offices, You will be part of a fun, yet professional team assisting them with a wide range of administrative duties, In this role no two days will be the same!
• Interacting with customers to provide information in response to enquiries about products and services
• Resolve customers service or billing queries by performing activities such as exchanges/refunds/adjustments
• Contacting customers to respond to enquiries or to notify them of changes
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
The successful candidate will need to be a confident communicator as you will be Liaising with Stakeholders on a daily basis.
Full training will be provided for the successful applicant. .
f you feel you match the above criteria and are available to start immediately please forward your CV.