£25000 - £25025 per annum
£48000 - £51000 per annum
£8 per hour
Reach Truck Drivers
• Temp to Perm
• £9 per hour
• Weekly pay
• 28 Days per year holiday
• On-Site Parking
• Fixed 2pm-10pm shift
• Monday to Friday
• Some overtime available
• Must hold current Reach Truck licence
If you're an experienced reach truck driver, used to lifting to around 12m and ideally worked with double racking before, then this could be the role for you.
Based in Woodston, Peterborough the company is right on the main bus routes from town to Hampton/Orton making the site is very easy to get to and from for anyone.
This role is temp to perm and once permanent you will be part of one of the Uk's largest and best chilled storage and delivery companies, their lorries are instantly recognisable and they work with some of the best known names in the food business.
You will be working in a purpose built building at temperatures around -20 degrees, however, all specialist clothing will be supplied. Your list of duties will include the following,
• Undertake receipt and checking of incoming stock in line with company goods in procedure, temperature disciplines and customer specific requirements.
• Pick customer orders as per company procedures, undertaking all necessary controls, ensuring temperature disciplines, stacking, labelling and security procedures are complied with.
• Undertake MHE duties as required, ensuring daily safety checks are carried out thoroughly.
• Assist with regular and spot stock takes as required.
• Ensure all stock is stored, handled and loaded in line with company procedures.
• Work with colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness at all times.
• Take reasonable care of both your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions, ensuring all company safety and quality systems are adhered to. Raising concerns and reporting any incidents to your operations supervisor.
• Ensuring all waste is segregated and disposed of in line with the company processes, recycling wherever possible.
• Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the company.
If you have the right licence, the right attitude and the right character to make this job yours, hit apply now or call Greg on 01733 294554