Our client based in Godmanchester have an urgent requirement for a Task Controller to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
Working 6-2/2-10 rotating Monday – Friday you will play a pivotal role between the warehouse team and senior management ensuring the smooth running of the Good In/Goods Out department.
This role would suit somebody in an office based role looking to take the next step in their management career, You will be a confident user of Excel and SAP systems and able to communicate with people of all levels.
In this role we can offer:
• Temp to perm role with a local, well respected company
• Ongoing training and support
• Like-minded and supportive colleagues
You will pay a key role in ensuring the effective day to day running of the warehouse ensuring warehouse staff are given the correct information and Liasing regularly with the senior management team regarding any changes to daily workloads.
• Issuing Picking Orders to staff
• Managing the workloads in the warehouse and delegating work in accordance with work schedules by communicating to management where priorities have changed
• Co-ordinating dispatch, picking and intake of stock
• Keep systems updated on all warehouse stock to put away
• Liasing with other departments and stakeholders
• Stock Control – Goods In and despatch
• Producing weekly stock reports for clients
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Proficient user of Microsoft Excel - Expert
• Experience of using SAP/Red Prairie systems would be advantageous
• Confident communicator
• Concise and accurate data reporting skills
Due to the location you must have your own transport and be immediately available.
If you feel you have the skills to be successful in this role please forward your CV to Nichola.jones@pertemps or call the office on 01733 294554.