Working from home
To start ASAP
Interviews 22nd January
Full Time - Permanent Role
Would you be keen to work from home developing games that also have a positive impact on society?
Do you have the drive to be self motivated and get involved with a new start up business who have exciting contracts coming up and great plans and ambitious for the future?
To many people this will sound like a dream job but I need to see certain experience to be able to progress your application.
Do you have:
3 years+ commercial game development experience
• Strong C# experience (at least two years, Unity or similar)
• Interest in web-based game development
• Ability to supervise and mentor more junior development team members
• A good attitude to problem solving together
• A preference to offer what needs to be done, rather than needing to be told.
• The ability to work together to get agreement for new ideas rather than going it alone.
The role will involve:
Developing games across a range of platforms
Ensuring gaming has an angle to educate and train individuals
Creating ideas that will makes an improvement to people's lives with regards to health, life success and mindsets.
Working as part of a team
Working remotely for a Surrey based company
Collaborate with team members
Guide and support more junior members of the development team
Take charge of the role as this is a new position to the growing company
If you are interested please apply via this advert and you will be called to discuss further if your application is suitable to the above criteria