Our client a global property management company, looking for a skilled StarRez operator, fluent in Spanish - customer focused and experienced in StarRez and skilled in training others. The postholder will be responsible for the day-to-day management and training of their Internal Booking System (StarRez). This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work within the real estate and hospitality sector within the Commercial Operations team of this Global brand.
This is a full-time permanent role paying 32,000 - 35,000 p.a.
Core duties of the StarRez System Operator:
-Provide first line support and communication for online booking systems to property teams
-Lead and develop the system training plan
-Train all new starters and provide refresher training when required
-Assist in the coordination of all system activity and updates, based on our operational cycle
-Maintain the accuracy of the database through proactive monitoring and audit, focussing on customer records, transactions, communications and payments
-Work with key departments within Finance, Sales and Marketing, Operations) to ensure all business requirements are met from the System
- Central point of contact for escalating unresolved issues with the system (StarRez)
- Support system upgrades and changes
- Maintain security permissions for operational teams
This is a full-time permanent role paying 32K-35K p.a.
Skills/Experience required of the StarRez System Operator:
- Demonstrable operational experience with internal booking/reservation systems (StarRez)
- Excellent Training & Facilitation skills
- Fluent in Spanish (written & oral)
- Excellent communication skills (written)
- Degree educated or equivalent