Red Personnel have an exciting new opportunity! Our client, a well-established construction and development company based in the City of London is recruiting for a skilled Team Secretary/PA to join their vibrant team.
As a Team Secretary you will look after their Investment Team of 3 but also provide general personal assistance to the Investment Director. You will support both the Director of Investment and the team with the key responsibilities below.
This is a full-time permanent role, paying £30,000 per annum.
Key responsibilities of the Team Secretary/PA:
- Diary coordination and management (e.g. making appointments with Clients and professional contacts)
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements and prepare diary engagements
- Organise and screen incoming correspondence, identifying issues for action and distributing to team members
- Chase and source outstanding information and remind others of deadlines as specified by the Director
- Type, format and proofread correspondence, reports, confidential documents, minutes and PowerPoint presentations
- Answer and screen all incoming calls
- Reconcile the Director's Expenses
- General administration and organisation of workload
- Support the Office Coordinator as required i.e. reception, post duties etc
- Any other duties as requested by the Investment Director and the Team
Key skills required of the Team Secretary/PA:
- Educated to GCSE level or Equivalent
- Proven experience working within a team
- Competent in all MS applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Good customer service ethic with the ability to empathise with clients
- The ability to work under pressure and to work tight deadlines
If you are interested in applying for the Team Secretary/PA role, please click apply now below!