WANTED URGENTLY! An Administrator & Personal Assistant to the CEO for a leading membership body in it's field of medical care and research, based in the heart of London. This is a full-time 18 month fixed term contract paying, £27,000 to £28,000 per annum plus excellent benefits!
The Administrator & Personal Assistant to the CEO will play a key and varied role in supporting the CEO across a range of business activities and will, in addition, provide sole administrative support to the President for Clinical Standards.
The post-holder will be responsible for diary, email and meeting management for the CEO in addition to managing and co-ordinating a range of administrative and office management duties (including committee administration). This will also include undertaking both routine and adhoc projects for the CEO, and the post-holder will also have delegated responsibility for managing CEO HQ finances, including managing monthly finances and reconciling departmental budgets.
The Administrator & Personal Assistant to the CEO will most likey have/be:
- Demonstrable administration/PA experience to senior staff
- Experience of budget and financial management, reconciliation processes and managing projects
- Educated to degree level/AS level/GCSE
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of Committee administration + Committee minute taking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience of working within the medical profession/third sector/charitable organisation would be an advantage
This is a broad and exciting opportunity to work closely with the CEO and work on new developments of the organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now below!