WANTED URGENTLY! A Customer Service Executive for a long established much respected company based in the heart of London. This is a full-time permanent role paying, £25,000 per annum.
The Customer Service Executive will provide exceptional customer service, representing the company's brand and explaining policies and processes for a specific territory. This role is predominantly oriented at servicing standard application customers.
The key responsibilities will involve processing applications, giving information about the company, validating records, conducting initial research into new record ideas, supporting the PR and Media teams, providing statistical information about their region and contributing to creative meetings.
The Customer Service Executive will most likely have/be:
- Fluent in English
- Fluent or highly proficient French
- Customer service experience (public facing and/or business to business)
- Strong verbal & written skills
- Proven research skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Capable of working independently, proactively and multitasking
- Cultural sensitivity
- Ability to build positive working relationships with different departments
If you are interested in this position, CLICK APPLY NOW BELOW!