We are recruiting for a Marketing Administrator for a global leader in the Student Accommodation sector. This is a 6 month fixed term contract opportunity paying £24,000 (per annum equivalent) and based in the Barbican area. Reporting to the Marketing Manager this is an immediate opportunity, working full-time, 9:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday.
The Marketing Administrator will be responsible for working on multiple student-facing brands. Working in a varied and fast-paced environment, supporting across a number of sales and marketing initiatives and a number of residences.
What we are looking for from the Marketing Administrator:
- Excellent marketing project experience
- Able to manage promotional and print supplies
- A coordinator for the showcasing of flats and suites within the residences (including photo shoots)
- A capable researcher able to identify competitor activity and keep abreast of market initiatives
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proactive events management (student fairs, open days etc.)
- Experience across Social Media
- Technical skills in Photoshop/InDesign
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Highly organised and efficient with strong administrative skills
- Flexible and determined to champion the values of the brands
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click apply now below!