A leading global membership institution and professional standards authority within the field of Engineering is recruiting for an Academic Assessment Executive to join their established Membership, Accreditation and Application team based in the heart of London.
The Academic Assessment Executive will provide high level customer service to individual members seeking information about the organisation’s personalised routes to membership application and applications for academic review and membership.
This is a permanent full-time role paying £23,000 per annum plus excellent benefits!
Core Duties of the Academic Assessment Executive:
- Record and log all requests for Academic Review
- Check relevant databases and registers to provide assessors with all required information to support the application
- Maintain the helpdesk email account, ensuring standard turnaround times and allocating activities across the team
- Review and action member requests to the relevant assessors and committees
- Support the Staff Manager for the Academic Assessment Committee
- Process student, apprentice and associate membership applications as requested
- Assist in general administration duties such as collection, opening and distribution of post, filing, photocopying
The Academic Assessment Executive will most likely have:
- Experience of working in a busy office environment, providing a highly customer focused service
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines with good personal organisation and time management skills
- Proven administration experience with excellent written English and the ability to produce own correspondence
- Logical thinker, numerate with strong literacy skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office- Results orientated
- Previous experience in a membership organisation would be desirable
- Understanding of academia would also be of great benefit
If you are interested in applying for this position, PLEASE CLICK APPLY NOW BELOW!