A new opening luxury hotel based in the stunning town of Cambridge is looking to recruit for a Night Manager from a hotel background to join the management team. Leading a team of up to 5 individuals delivering exceptional 5 star customer service at all times on this busy night reception you will drive standards and quality at all times.
This is full-time permanent role, paying £25,000 per annum + excellent benefits. Shifts are dependent on preferred working style (but will always be nights).
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring high levels of customer service throughout the guest stay
- Meeting and exceeding the quality standards set for the department to optimize guest satisfaction
- Checking in and rooming guests, liaising with Head Concierge and operations for any guest requirements
- Managing a team of 5 staff
- Ensure night audit and end of day banking procedures are correctly applied
The Night Manager will most likely have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm to learn
- Proficient in English language
- Opera and Micros systems experience