This is an exciting opportunity with a highly successful provider of purpose-built Student Accommodation; based in London and with responsibility over the South of England the Regional Operations Manager will run a portfolio of properties for this national student accommodation brand with a leading position in this dynamic market.
This is a challenging, exciting role for a vibrant brand that's making waves in the market and growing fast. The Operations Manager will take responsibility for staff management, facilities management, budget and finance management and health and safety and compliance issues providing excellent customer service and client care across the board and elevating the name of the company as the Student Accommodation brand of choice!
Based out of Central London and paying circa £50,000 + further incentives and benefits.
Our client manages large purpose built student accommodation housing. The accommodation ranges from shared flats to self-contained studios with additional Services and facilities.
The Operations Manager will be a skilled professional across Hospitality, Retail or Accommodation (multi-site) in the Student space, with proven ability in B2B and Sales. A high-level influencer the Ops Manager will foster strong stakeholder and client relationships within the portfolio.
Skills/Experience expected of the Operations Manager:
- A dedicated manager with experience within multi-site Student Housing/Student Accommodation experience and the appreciation of the demands of B2B Sales and Relationship development.
- A brand champion able to truly represent the organisation amongst key contacts and stakeholders
- Able to tackle problems head on in a customer facing environment
- An inspiring people manager and team leader
- First-class interpersonal skills
- Full UK Drivers licence and the willingness to travel as part of the role
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Red Personnel is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications: firstname.lastname@example.org