Sales/ Lettings Negotiator
Salary : £25K pa pro rata (6 month FTC) plus commission
ARE YOU A DRIVEN, SELF-MOTIVATED SALES PROFESSIONAL? WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN A DYNAMIC, FAST-PACED EXCITING INDUSTRY??
This is a great opportunity to excel and achieve with a national accommodation provider - selling and marketing luxury residential accommodation!
Key Purpose of the Role
- Manage the letting for Build to Rent portfolio
- To ensure a warm and welcoming environment to all visitors
- Ensuring the site is immaculate at all times
- Carry out daily inspections of the show flat and building
- Handling all enquiries - face-to-face, telephonic, electronic and social media
- Host show arounds/ site viewings to potential clients and customers
- Work with the marketing team to ensure literature and marketing material is reflective of the property offering
- Assist the promotion of the our service offering, the site and client experience
- Implement sales strategies to promote service, site and client experience
- Ensuring that all leads are followed up appropriately and effectively
- Meet sales targets and ensure customer/ client satisfaction
- Reporting - weekly and monthly
- Company ambassador - represent the client at events, fairs etc.
- Experienced sales / customer service / lettings professional (ideally in the property/ hospitality or retail sector)
- Exemplary customer service skills - always ready to go that extra mile when needed.
- Strong communicator with a warm friendly confident and engaging disposition
- Real attention to detail, problem solving and time management skills
- Proactively identify new customer and partnership opportunities
- Ability to build strong relationships with current and potential residents
- Strong organisational, time-management and administrational skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task, learn quickly coupled with the use own initiative
- Thrive under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Strive to meet customer needs and deliver the highest level of customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for this role please CLICK AND APPLY NOW!