A leading membership organisation and regulatory body (within the medical/health field) in the heart of London's vibrant City are looking for a Careers Manager to join their established team with operational responsibility for the College's career strategies - the focus being on recruitment, training and assessment within medical education. The post holder will also have line management responsibility for two Assistants, which includes setting objectives, developing skills and undertaking performance reviews.
This is a full-time, 12 month fixed term contract role (covering a maternity leave), paying £36,031 - £39,680 per annum pro rata + excellent benefits, working 35 hours per week.
Skills/Qualities required of the Careers Manager:
- The main point of contact for recruitment in to the discipline (on behalf of the organisation)
- The ability to manage and administer a series of committees and working groups
- Liaise and collaborate with medical professionals within the organisation's field of focus
- The ability to maintain high quality and engaging online content to attract new students
- Experience of marketing, communications and/or engagement campaigns, able to create a high profile communication strategy
- Excellent project management skills required
- Strong stakeholder management
- Line management duties
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- High level of IT literacy especially with MS Excel
DON'T MISS OUT - CLICK APPLY NOW !!