A leading membership organisation and regulatory body, within the medical field, are looking for an experienced Events Coordinator to support their Europe Events team, based in Tower Hill. With an immediate start date available, the successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
Paying £14 per hour, this will be an ongoing temporary assignment with the possibility of going permanent. This is a full time position, working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The successful Events Coordinator will assist the Events team and Manager on projects, events management and webinars.
- Assisting with administrative functions including travel coordination, meetings, office management and other office support functions
- Provide technical support and running of webinar programmes
- Delivering an effective program of events, supporting the Europe events team
- Minute taking
- Attend and promote the organisation at careers fairs
- Recording financial expenditure and updating account records
- Experience working in a customer service or marketing environment
- Availability to travel when required
- Written and verbal communication skills (internal and external audience's)
Please note: only candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Don't hesitate - click APPLY NOW below!