£9.00 per hour
We are currently recruiting for one of our longest standing clients in London who are looking to bring on board a Billing Supervisor into their fast paced and successful international business.
The business has its Headquarters in the US and has 135 locations across 40 + countries arround the world.
The successful candidate will communicate across multiple intercompany departments and across a wide client base as well as taking responsibility a Billing Assistant as a direct report aiding, supporting and developing where required.
• To raise sales invoices accurately and on a timely basis, and to liaise with surveyors and technical staff regarding Work In Progress (WIP) Balances.
• Raise sales invoices accurately and on a timely basis for Claims, Legal, Liability, Risk and Asset Management, South Africa and Middle East in accordance with policies.
• Ensure all file related expenses and contractor invoices are recorded accurately
• Ensure WIP kept to, or below, budgeted levels and prepare WIP balance reports by surveyor and arranging follow up meeting if required to ensure reports have been reviewed
• Provide monthly Working Capital report for Claims, Legal, Liability, Risk and Asset Management, South Africa, and Middle East
• Review and monitor Global Aviation WIP and provide summary reports on a monthly basis
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
Liaise with Finance and Financial Controller regarding expenses input and recovery
• Preparation of weekly and monthly Management Information relating to new files opened and billable hours
• Ensure Vision is being used effectively for Global Aviation invoicing and provide support as required
• Provide support for the Global Claims System
• Review file set up, ensuring billing terms are accurately reflected, requesting market data and updating vision as appropriate
• Assist in fee collection (non-ecf) as required
• Attend client meetings as requested to agree invoicing where fee funds held
Line Manager Responsibilities:
• Management of work allocation of the Billings Assistant
• Provide direction and leadership to the Billings Assistant
• Identify training and development needs of the Billings Assistant and facilitate appropriate solutions
• Any other WIP projects for the global business.
• Other ad hoc tasks as required to assist in the smooth running of the department
• Experience in a billings environment preferably in the service industry
• IT literate with advanced Word and Excel skills, able to produce pivot tables
• Experience of raising billing issues with senior employees
• Experience of organising work to ensure objectives are met
• Able to communicate in a clear, concise and structured manner
• Senior Stakeholder Management
• Strong problem solving skills
• Resilient and Tenacious
• Insurance industry knowledge
• Experience of collections in a professional environment
• Ability to assist with other accounting tasks e.g. purchase ledger
• 09:00 – 17:00 (1 hour lunch break)
• Travel may be required as and when so flexibility is a must.
• Additional Benefits, including private healthcare, pension, child-care vouchers and discressionary bonus.
Please get in touch with me a s soon as possible should your experience and knowledge fit the above brief.