Business Development Manager – Qatar
The role encompasses a wide range of duties supporting business development through a variety of tasks related to tendering, marketing and contract pricing. You will support the department in the creation of pricing documents, communication with subcontractors re quotations, completion of PQQ's and tender issued templates and creation of client specific tender proposals. There will also be a requirement to attend client meetings and carry out presentations. Development of existing client contracts and new client relationships will also be a requirement of the role.
• Research, prepare and submit bids for FM contracts. Bids will include method statements, risk allocation statements and cost proposals.
• Client liaison, demonstrating the quality of the company's services, finding innovative solutions to new challenges, negotiating an effective balance between cost, value and risk, bringing deals to a close.
• Develop site bespoke policies and operational procedures which fit with the company's value framework and match the requirements of the client.
• Mobilise contracts ensuring that effective services are delivered from the outset and that solid foundations are laid for long term quality and profitability. Recruit and equip contracts within budgets established at bid stage.
• Develop new business opportunities beyond the PFI market which match the company's strengths and ambitions.
• Research and develop partnering opportunities with suppliers, contractors and advisers which enhance the company's bidding and market position.
• Manage the delivery of FM services as delegated by the Director, taking responsibility for performance, quality and profitability.
• Work flexibly within the FM team undertaking any other duties which contribute to growth and profitability.
• Tracking tender portal's for potential opportunities that align with the FM business plan
• Subcontract engagement assistance
• Manage sales to operations hand over procedure into contract mobilisation
• Any Other duties as may reasonably be required, consistent with the post
• Maintain cost model through any company or industry related changes
• Tender pricing creation through cost model
• Subcontractor collation of quotations
• Collation of tender finalisation pack including tender finance statement
• Relevant degree/diploma or professional qualification in a Hard FM discipline or have equivalent experience.
• Experience in delivering maintenance services is desirable.
• Previous experience in the Middle East is essential
• An individual with the ability to prepare and present impressive bids and tenders, plan and mobilise reliable services, balance the need for quality and profit, operate effective IT systems, Innovate in the design of services and prepare cost plans based on evidence, research and benchmarks.
In return for the right applicant, we offer a very competitive salary, accommodation, transport and flights home to your Country of residence.