Fantastic opportunity to run and develop a design team for a local success story!
Are you a talented Civil Engineer from an infrastructure background looking for a new challenge? If so, this would be the ideal role for you. We are looking for an experienced infrastructure engineer to join an emerging engineering consultancy in Cardiff.
This business has seen sustained growth over the last couple of years and now has four offices in strategic locations across the country. They have found their work load has grown substantially in South Wales and have decided to build a Civil Engineering team in this region.
You will be joining an existing team of PM and QS staff and will have an active hand in the development and growth of that team, responsibilities will include:
- 3D site modelling and road designS38/S278 highway design to Manual for Streets and Design Manual for Roads & Bridges
- Volumetric AssessmentDrainage design for Private and Adoptable Systems (Strategy and Layout, Hydraulic Calculations)
- Flood risk assessments
- Technical delivery of projects
- Mentoring of junior staff and assistance with recruitment
- Undertaking Statutory Authority Searches & Liaison
Key projects include:
- 8 national banks
- Student accommodation
- Contemporary commercial developments
- Healthcare sector
- Housing developers
This business has an exciting future ahead of it and the advantages of joining a design team at an early stage but in an established office are abundantly clear. On offer is a competitive salary , contemporary working environment and heaps of progression