• Accurately process all admin within given deadlines to include invoice disputes and purchase orders, miscellaneous services, part loads, PDI's cash journal, sales reporting, manual documents and any other admin processes as required.
• Resolving any discrepancies, issuing order acknowledgment containing terms and conditions to ensure all supplies have the correct quoted order number and price.
• Liaison with ACM/DSM/AGM/RGM/DOM and other required sales & operational staff
• Compliance with company cash sale policy
• Prevention and resolution of invoice queries
• Operate a 28 day follow up folder for cash sale and casual enquiries
• Efficiently handle customer and stakeholder enquiries to resolution in a timely manner.
• Accurately process all admin within given deadlines primarily including conveyance tickets, POD's, self-bills, invoice disputes and purchase orders.
• Liaise with transport, operational and UKBSC staff to ensure the most efficient and effective completion of administration tasks, within given timeframes.
• Ensure timely production of relevant reports as required by management.
• Ensure accurate, current prices are applied to all orders after dispute resolution
• Develop knowledge of all roles within the team and provide cover when requested by the Team Leader
• Develop produce knowledge for all company products
• Link with the area teams and relevant external departments to ensure high level of customer service is maintained, including working within other areas should the need arise
• Maintain good working relationships with drivers and/or traffic staff of service providers
• Understand the forward order and forecast sales volumes to evaluate the impact on distribution requirements
• Adherence to all other appropriate policies including IMS, HR, Company Code of Conduct and the Competition Act.
• To provide an effective and efficient administrative support for the commercial team.
• To build relationships with customers and help secure and maintain additional work.
• To act as a point of contact for customer enquiries and deliver a professional service to our customer base providing competitive quotations in a timely manner.
• Provide administrative support on the resolution and prevention of queries.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Good level of commitment to customer service and satisfaction
• Excellent communication skills
• IT Literate including Microsoft Office Suite
• Proven track record as a team worker
• Knowledge of construction industry and products
• Knowledge of local and national geography.
• Experience – 1 year customer sales/service/operations/administration role
Management/ Leadership Skills
• Proven capability to build effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
• Demonstrated ability to use own initiative to improve performance and service.
• Educated to GCSE Grade C Maths and English
• Working understanding of software packages.
Salary: £19,400 p/a.
Based on a 40 hour week with shifts to include Mon - Fri, 6am-6pm on a shift rotation, including some Saturdays 7am-12pm on a rota basis
Based in Syston