Inside Sales Executive
£23K - £25K + £32K OTE + Excellent Benefits and Incentives
Permanent role based in London
Would you like to progress your career with a multi award-winning market leading business….?
Are you money motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and target driven……….?
Do you enjoy building relationships and using your excellent communication skills to influence customers……?
My client is a market leader in security and encryption software who provide award winning data security solutions to a range of clients. In the last 3 years, they have developed from a small company with big ideas, to having a multi-award winning status, a headcount of 120 people and multiple offices across the UK and America!
You will have had previous phone sales experience, excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Ideally you will have worked in a fast-paced sales environment selling either IT software or hardware based solutions, however candidates with a genuine interest in computers and sales are also encouraged to apply.
What will I need to succeed?
• An interest in IT and emerging technologies
• Ability to build customer relationships
• Money motivated, reliable and able to work on own initiative and in a team
• First class communication skills both written and oral
• Computer literate – able to produce letters, e-mails, reports
• Computer numerate – able to produce reports and spreadsheets
• Positive attitude, self-motivation and a desire to achieve an excellent level of income
• Good persuasion and negotiation skills
• Drive and initiative
You will spend the vast majority of your time on the phone building relationships with existing and new customers in order to achieve sales targets set each month by the Sales Manager, and will be targeted and rewarded on generating leads, making appointments and supporting the Senior Account Managers.
You will proactively research targets and build the customer base whilst also dealing with telesales enquiries, providing quotations and supporting literature to new and existing customers, and ensuring that all customer records are updated via the CRM system.
What rewards and benefits will I get in this role?
• 25 days annual leave (rising to 26 in your second year)
• Free breakfasts
• Monthly fully funded office socials (Trampolining, Bowling, Rounders, Sports Day, Pub Quiz, Board Games Night)
• Pension scheme
• BUPA Private Health Cover
• Cycle to work discount scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Invite to the Annual Kick Off event in February (2x nights away in UK resort, team building activities, all meals and accommodation paid for)
If you'd like to work in a people focused business who are sociable, friendly and supportive please hit APPLY now to send your CV for immediate consideration.