Account Manager – SaaS | IT Security Software
£30K - £35K + £60K + OTE (Uncapped) + Excellent Benefits and Incentives
Permanent job based in London, NW6
Would you like to join a dynamic multi award-winning SaaS business at a really exciting time in their development..….?
Do you enjoy building relationships and using your excellent communication skills to influence customers……?
My client is a market leader in IT security and encryption software who provide award winning data security solutions to a range of clients. In the last 3 years, they have developed from a small company with big ideas, to having a multi-award winning status, a headcount of 120 people and multiple offices across the UK and America!
This job will involve networking and growing Enterprise accounts within their current customers within both the commercial and government sectors.
What will I need to succeed?
You’ll be a competitive, driven IT Account Manager who has the desire to deliver sales against set targets – they’ll provide you with the freedom to discover your hidden talents and the opportunity to define new solutions.
You’ll have a passion for IT sales coupled with a genuine interest in the application of SaaS in a data security environment. Communication will be second nature and you’ll have outstanding interpersonal skills and a demonstrable ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- You must currently live, or be willing to relocate to, a commutable distance from their London office
- You must have a UK Driving License
What rewards and benefits will I get in this role?
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 26 in your second year)
- Free breakfasts
- Monthly fully funded office socials (Trampolining, Bowling, Rounders, Sports Day, Pub Quiz, Board Games Night)
- Pension scheme
- BUPA Private Health Cover
- Cycle to work discount
- Childcare vouchers
- Invite to the Annual Kick Off event in February (2x nights away in UK resort, team building activities, all meals and accommodation paid for)
If you’d like to work in a people focussed SaaS business who are sociable, friendly and supportive please hit APPLY now to send your CV for immediate consideration.