Severn Trent's vision is to become the most trusted water company by 2020, serving communities and building a lasting legacy. They are passionate about what they do and their customers are at the heart of everything. They are inspired to create an awesome company and so in order to achieve this, they are looking for the best talent to join them in delivering an outstanding customer experience.
If you want to work in an awesome place, and are passionate about delivering an amazing service to customers then read on as this could be just the opportunity you have been looking for!
We are offering a 6 month, temporary contract with an competitive pay rate of £8.75 per hour.
As a Customer Service Advisor it’s your responsibility to provide a world class customer experience and ensure the customer feels;
• That we listen to their concerns and issues and resolve them
• Their queries are at the heart of everything we do
• They’re clear on what our commitment to them is
• We make their transaction easy to understand
After your 2 weeks of training you’ll join a likeminded team and together you’ll take customers calls relating to paying for their water. As a team you’ll be delivering the best customer experience possible.
The role covers an operating window of 7am to 10pm Monday to Saturday.
• Experience of working in a customer focussed environment
• Strong experience of using IT systems
• Working towards targets
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
• Have excellent communication and listening skills and be able to clearly express
• Ability to offer a high level of empathy and understanding
• Ability to work well within a team, motivating self and others and build good relationships with colleagues and customers
• Have an eye for detail and ensure accurate information is given to customers and input into our systems
• Be able to identify any problems and have the skills to negotiate solutions for our customers
• Works well in a team, sharing knowledge, supportive, team spirited
• Positive, enthusiastic, reliable and conscientious
• Can keep calm under pressure
- GCSE or equivalent grade C or above in English, Maths & ITC
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY!