We are recruiting for Customer Service / Customer Advisor for one of the largest Utility companies.
Working hours: 3 weeks - 8-4 / 1 week - 11-7 / 1 week Saturday - 8.30-5pm(only one Saturday in a month and a day off in the following week)
Customer Service / Customer Advisor - Role objective:
Work as part of a team of Customer Service Advisor, receiving incoming calls from Customers with account and billing enquires, as well as dealing with general enquiries and complaints.
Customer Service / Customer Advisor - Key accountabilities:
Customer Service / Customer Advisor - Experience:
- Deliver customer service of the highest possible standard on every call.
- Make and respond to written and verbal queries.
- Help the customer to identify the most appropriate resolution to their query at first point of contact.
- Negotiate with customers to agree payment including the setting up of payment plans.
- Update customer accounts accurately.
- Liaise with other STW teams to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Work within and support other members of the team.
- Work to various performance targets including; customer satisfaction, productivity and accuracy.
- Take accountability and ownership to resolve customer queries.
- Apply Safer, Better, Faster principals to support customer service improvement.
- Track record of delivering great customer service, sometimes in difficult circumstances.
- Experience of working and supporting others in a team environment.
- Experience of handling queries over the phone, letter and by email (inbound and outbound) in an efficient manner.
- Experience of excellent verbal and written communication with people at all levels effectively.
- Experience of working to targets.
- Experience in organising and prioritising workloads.
- IT skills – able to use MS Word and Excel in a working environment.
- GCSE’s or equivalent in English and Maths at grade C or above.
as soon as possible for 3 - 4 monthsWorking hours: 3 weeks - 8-4 / 1 week - 11-7 / 1 week Saturday - 8.30-5pm(only one Saturday in a month and a day off in the following week)
Our client is looking for the best talent to join them in delivering an outstanding customer experience.
They recognize that investments in both employee development and working environment drive them forward as a modern, innovative and ultimately industry leading operation
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY!