£25000 - £30000 per annum
£250 - £300 per day
£250 - £300 per day
As Mechanical Fitter you will provide the necessary skills to ensure that the mechanical maintenance for all operational activities and equipment on site is carried out.
You will ensure that all planned and preventative maintenance is carried out in accordance with the maintenance plans, you will be responsible for completing daily inspections including identification, reporting and rectification of faults to reduce breakdowns and improve plant reliability.
About the role:
• This is permanent role
• Hours are 7:30 - 16:00
• Competitive salary of £36000
• Role is base in Purfleet
Your main responsibilities:
• Ensure that all maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with the schedules and procedures.
• Ensure that all maintenance carried out is accurately recorded for reference purposes.
• Ensure that workshops, equipment and facilities are adequate and maintained.
• Ensure that risk assessments and method statements for planned work are in place.
• Ensure safe and efficient control and operation of any machinery trained and competent to use.
• Assist with the development and improvement of existing plant and equipment.
• Assist with the co-ordination of planned shutdowns ensuring that all maintenance activities are carried out.
• Operational Knowledge of the production plants.
• Certified mobile plant driving licences (Forklift, Bobcat & Loading shovel, MEWP)
• Thorough Understanding of Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements.
• Systematic approach to problem solving and solution finding.
• Full understanding of electrical isolation and permitting procedures.
• To have served a recognised apprenticeship in Mechanical or welding and fabrication disciplines.
Ability to work as a team
• Ability to work without supervision
• Flexible regarding tasks and working hours
• Good verbal and written communication
• REGEN plant knowledge and experience
• Cross-functional understanding