£350 per hour
£375 per hour
Job Description: Resourcing Consultant
Position: FTC 3-4 months
To support the business in resourcing for a large national account, retaining top talent across numerous locations and industries. You'll be working alongside your colleagues to fill quick turnaround temporary and contract requirements for one of our high profile clients.
• To work with internal colleagues to ascertain what our clients need
• Advertising vacancies across numerous job boards
• Concentrating on growing your social media networks
• Screening candidates via telephone interview
• Arranging and co-ordinating assessment centres
• Ensure the CRM is up to date and all candidates are uploaded fully onto our system
• Build and add to talent pools
• Ensure all relevant onboarding details from the candidates before their first day
• Receiving and reviewing CV applications
• Resourcing passive candidates through use of job boards and other suitable methods, using initiative to source hard to find candidates.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
Skills – Essential
• Excellent telephone manner, with an engaging tone and ability to ask open questions
• Excellent communication and client relationship building skills, balanced with the ability to adapt to and handle difficult situations confidently.
• Self-motivated and target driven, able to work to tight deadlines.
• Accurate with a good eye for detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• A good understanding of Microsoft packages, especially Excel.
• Previous Resourcing experience
• Education to GCSE standard or similar (Essential)
• An intermediate working knowledge of MS Word – a good understanding of how to format or edit documents to a high standard of presentation.(Essential)
• An intermediate working knowledge of MS Excel – can produce accurate spreadsheets (Desirable)
• Must have worked in a fast paced customer centric environment
• Must have experience with computer systems
• Recruitment experience advantageous
In order to apply for this position please attach your CV and cover letter highlighting how you possess the relevant skills, knowledge, and experience for the post.