£17500 - £20500 per annum
Job specification: Business Analyst - Benefits Realisation
This is a temporary role and it is based in Coventry.
Group Transformation are looking to recruit an experienced in benefits realisation Business Analyst to join their team. The post holder will work within the Water Upper Quartile Programme, alongside the Programme Director, Programme Managers and Project Managers to facilitate the realisation of stated programme benefits. The Benefits Realisation – Business Analyst role is responsible for identifying, base-lining, profiling, planning, tracking and reporting the benefits that are critical to successful delivery of the Water Upper Quartile programme.
Pay rate is £350-450 per day.
Tasks To Include:
• Establish process to support and govern effective benefits enablement and realisation.
• Develop and support the Benefits Management Strategy for the programme.
• Defining, managing and updating the programme benefit maps against agreed outcomes, profiles, interdependencies and realisation plans.
• Set up benefits realisation reporting process.
Required Skills And Experience:
• Trained in Benefits Realisation Management with 5 years + experience in a relevant field.
• A thorough understanding of Benefit Realisation Management concepts, process, tools and techniques.
• Experience of developing and managing high quality Benefits Management products including benefit maps, Benefit Management Strategies and Benefit Realisation Plans.
• Proven record of engaging with Programme Managers, Project Managers and senior stakeholders.