Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently searching for an Internal Logistic Assistant to work with one of the UKs major utility provider.
The Internal Logistic Assistant will undertake building wide supervision of logistics throughout the site to include – deliveries, mail, porterage, stock management and ordering. Systems management, assist in the delivery of all logistic services as detailed, and to ensure that all services provided are delivered efficiently, professionally and in a customer focused way.
Within this role you will maximize those efficiencies and standards and development possibilities, to contribute to the management of both customer and client base to ensure contract development and continuation
Key Accountabilities will include;
• Management of building loading bay
• Auditable acceptance of deliveries in the building and their onward management
• Building security
• Mail and Post-delivery and management
• Small office moves
• Setting up, changing and breakdown of conference/meeting rooms
• Delivery of exhibition set – up
• Stocking of floor hubs
• Stationery/Consumable ordering
• First line fix on building assets
• Health Safety & Wellbeing
• Fire Safety
• Mail Room Services
Ideally we are looking for experienced individuals with a facilities background, proven achievements within customer service is essential and proven Health and safety awareness.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the link below.