Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently searching for Coordinator/Scheduler to work with one of the UKs major utility providers.
The Coordinator/Scheduler will work on the company's SAP system to help build and plan upcoming changes within the system to help improve the customer experience.
Coordinator/Scheduler - Role objective
To work on the SAP system to build, plan and dispatch via CLICK system both gang and field technician jobs. Make and take direct customer calls and work with both internal and external stakeholders to enable the work to proceed in a timely manner. Maintain contact with field teams to work for a successful outcome.
Participate in team comm cells and take on ad hoc work stream activity as required
Coordinator/Scheduler - Key accountabilities:
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
Coordinator/Scheduler - Experience:
- Reactively build and allocate work including quick and effective issuing of all emergency/high priority work
- Deliver an effective and efficient work schedule for all planned and reactive work. To make the best use of resource available and maintain productivity.
- Continually liaise with COSC and Field Teams updating them on workload volumes and job progress.
- Ensure that jobs are planned in and communicated to customer and field staff within SLA’s.
- Manage the ‘on the day’ schedule from a dispatch perspective, including management of jobs in jeopardy, suspended work, and customer chases.
- Keep customers informed on progress of customer originated work. Ringing customers to advise of changes when appropriate. Minimising customer chases through COSC by keeping customers informed.
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external customers to achieve the completion of all work in a timely manner.
- Support ongoing liaison and building relationships with the external customers, Quality Assurance and Field teams and work in a collaborative manner with all stakeholders and teams, to achieve quality through out the end to end process.
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures as set out, such as TMA.
- Achieve the teams agreed performance targets and ensure SLA’s are met.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and share best practice through successful problem solving and active participation in comm cell.
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have: Essential:
Hours of Work:
- Computer keyboard skills
- Coordinating and date entry experience
The role is working on a shift pattern which is an eight week rolling pattern of 37 hours per week
, four weeks of 08:00-16:00
, three weeks of 06:45-14:45
and one week of 10:00-18:00
then it is one weekend
in eight weekends with the hours of 06:45-16:00
, with the Monday and Tuesday as rest days to compensateAdditional Information:Duration:
this is a temporary role to start as doon as possible until July 2019Hourly rate: £11.65
If this sounds like something for you then please Apply