Pertemps Managed Solutions is currently Searching for two Payroll Administrators to join our growing team in Reading. For the last 10 years Pertemps has been continually voted in the top 100 employers to work for in the UK, and we believe in the importance of developing talent at all levels. We offer a great working environment and training programme to help you to achieve your full potential.
As the Payroll Administrator you will ensure that an efficient and effective service is provided to staff, temporary workers, clients and Head Office. To provide support for any number of temporary workers on a branch database through availability for queries and processing of an accurate weekly payroll to ensure that they receive their salaries on time.
Your key accountabilities will include;
• To process weekly payrolls to strict deadline and ensure any payroll queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
• To investigate and resolve credit control issues.
• To process master vend invoices dealing with any queries and passing them on for payment.
• To produce monthly MI for the Management Team.
• To answer client enquiries and provide MI information as required.
• To ensure the Management Team and On Site Teams are supported.
• To produce and send invoices to the client and resolve invoice queries.
• To provide training at site level if required.
• Any other duties as required.
We will offer a full training programme to support you within your new role and although payroll experience would be an advantage. Anyone with strong admin/office experience and a proven track record in customer service would be well suited for this role.
Candidates should have the ability to remain calm and work effectively in the face of interruption and difficult or uncertain situations. Be customer service orientation and a willingness to focus on their needs and concerns. The understanding and commitment to meeting targets and completion of work and concern for accuracy and attention to detail with consistent adherence to procedure and quality.
Working hours would be Monday – Friday 09:00 -17:30 based at our Reading Office.
Ideally we are looking for candidates who are able to start ASAP but will consider applicants with suitable notice periods
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply link below and submit your CV.