.NET & SQL developer
6 month contract + possibility of extension
Software development Skills:
• Plugin development (c#)
• Web Service development (c#)
• Windows Service development (c#)
• Technical Design / Specification
• SSRS Reports
• Power BI
• Unit testing
• Evaluation of development tools
• Integration with 3rd party software
• Single Sign On
• Azure Active Directory
Share Point 2013 & .NET development (VS2013/2015, c#)
o Site Configurations
o Web applications
o Web Services
o Windows Services
o ASP.NET MVC 5
SQL scripting / Stored procedures, preferably MS SQL Server 2008/2012
• Identify and understand the scope of functionality and propose development solutions with cost benefit and design options.
• Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high-quality deliverables.
• Responsible for concepting, amending and implementing small and large scale digital initiatives
• Should have capability to provide effective inputs in solution reviews e.g. business analysis review, System Analysis Review, Architecture Review, Code Review.
• Role will be client facing so confidence is key
• Working with the technical leads to develop new ideas for clients
• Use a high degree of technical & professional judgement in order to resolve design & technical challenges.
• Excellent attention to detail with technical and creative principles
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
In addition, the successful candidate should demonstrate the following skills / experience:
• Strong experience in designing and developing layered web based applications with a SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 using SharePoint & .NET
• Strong Experience in Administering and Developing SharePoint 2013
• Strong Experience in Technologies like JQUERY/AJAX.
• Strong experience in identifying and implementing proper software design patterns based client requirements.
• Prior experience in Integrating Web Applications with SharePoint and CRM
• Experience in Data Migration tools and Extracting data from various sources(CRM , SharePoint, etc.)
• Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
• Expertise in Developing Highly Secured Applications
• Prior Experience in proposing / Developing Service Oriented Architectures
• Prior Experience in Cloud Based configurations and deployments.
• Ability to work within a team
• The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and have proven success in meeting tight deadlines
• Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum development process