Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently working with a highly reputable local Authority based in South East London who are looking for a Mental Health Social Worker who will be based in their home treatment Team
The Home Treatment Team is a multi-professional team that works with adult mental health service users in crisis. The team has three main functions:
· To provide intensive short-term support to reduce the need for hospital admission
· To screen all referrals for acute mental health beds
· To facilitate early and safe discharge from acute mental health beds
Key to our success is a commitment to working together with service users' families and carers to enhance the independence and quality of life of those suffering with mental health problems.
As a social worker, you will play a vital role working in a supportive multi-disciplinary team and contribute to the range of skills and expertise already in the team. Your role will be to provide a comprehensive service to clients referred to the team in need of assessment and crisis treatment/intervention
You will receive regular supervision and appraisal from a senior social worker within the team and have excellent opportunities for continued professional development, including further training.
The Successful Candidate will be
- HCPC Registered
- Degree/ Diploma in Social Work
- 1 Year minimum post qualified social work experience within the UK
For more information please apply and a recruitment consultant will be in touch