Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a well respected Private Hospital Group who are looking to recruit for a Senior Social Worker. The role pays up to 33k per annum dependent on experience
The overall aim of the social care department is to work collaboratively with health professionals and other agencies to ensure the needs of individuals are addressed in a manner which strives to empower people, to aid their recovery and support discharge into an environment designed to promote their health and well being.
The social care department upholds a commitment to anti discriminatory practice based upon positive ideology and policy which actively challenges and aims to eliminate all forms of discrimination against disadvantaged groups.
• Provide day to day Line Management supervision for the social work team within the Service Line, and monthly clinical supervision for social work practitioners within other Service Line.
• To be an integral part of the Local Service Line Integrated Governance.
• Complete comprehensive social work assessments as required from the pre admission to discharge stage incorporating individual need and risk assessment/management.
• As part of the multidisciplinary team, take responsibility for liaison with originating authorities (Health, Social Services Departments and Probation Services) pre or at admission through to discharge stage.
• Participate in multidisciplinary team working with individuals.
• Attend clinical team meetings; - major clinical reviews, S117 Mental Health Act 1983 and C.P.A. meetings.
To qualify for this role you must be:
-Degree/Diploma in Social Work
-At least 3 years post qualified social work experience
For more information please apply and a recruitment consultant will be in touch with further information