Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a West London based local Authority who require a Business Intelligence Specialist. The role is an initial 6 month contract
we require a BI Specialist with an expert knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (MS SQL Server 2016, MS SSIS 2016, SSAS 2016, PowerBI, VS2015 and Team Service online) and experience of designing and implementing Business Intelligence solutions using Microsoft platform. This is a short term role to support the creation of the data warehouse and transfer the required skills to ensure the team can manage the solution moving forward. The BI Specialist will need to deliver as part of BI Programme following:
- Create design for the data warehouse solution based on Microsoft platform
- Design data models for data sources to be integrated within the data warehouse as part of the BI Programme
- Design and create ETL packages to acquire and integrate the data from multiple sources into the data warehouse
- Design and implement a roust Data Quality assessment framework that will allow for reporting on DQ issues across all data sources.
- Based on the design provided implement data matching algorithms
- Based on the requirements provided develop a suit of reports and dashboards using MS BI stack.
- Create documentation for the solution
- Help to train the team on how to use the solution.
The Local Authority will provide access to relevant systems and development and test environments however the BI Specialist is expected to be able to use his own equipment and software to deliver the work where relevant. Access to hot desk facilities is going to be provided however BI Specialist is expected to be able to deliver the work remotely.
For more information please apply and a recruitment consultant will be in touch with further information