Personal Assistant required for one of the largest Utility companies. They recognise that investments in both employee development and working environment drive them forward as a modern, innovative and ultimately industry leading operation
Personal Assistant - Role objective:
- The role will support the efficient operation of the four direct reports to the CDC Director through effective management of all the general administrative processes.
- The PA will provide proactive organisational support through a high level of initiative. They will oversee the administrative management support and look to optimise both processes and resources.
- The individual will be the ‘face’ of the Group Commercial Senior Management Team (SMT) and will look to promote the area both in the work that they do and the networks that they create.
Personal Assistant -Key Accountabilities:
Effective management of the diaries, including taking the responsibility for managing commitments and prioritising appointments (for those who request).
- Administrative support to the SMT in a proactive manner; be forward thinking in order to allow more streamlined working.
- Planning, organising and coordinating team meetings and events; including recording and tracking actions arising from such events.
- Procuring items such as stationery, travel and external venues; using SAP to raise Purchase Orders and Click for travel and external event bookings.
- Looking into and follow through on improvements to the way the team can work together and with the wider business.
- Support SMT driven engagement activities and events.
- Complete expenses when required.
- Being professional, positive and an effective 1st point of contact for the SMT.
- Perform any other secretarial and/or administrative task that may be required as, and when, it arises including drafting letters
Personal Assistant -Experience:
Personal Assistant – Additional InformationPay rate:
- Understanding of office organisation and the role/tasks of a Personal Assistant at Senior Management level.
- Minimum of 2 year experience within a similar PA role; be able to act confidentially and with discretion.
- The capacity to recognise and prioritise business critical activities with the capability to react to the ever changing demands of the business.
- Ability to take the initiative and assume responsibility for areas of work, seeing them through to conclusion and ensuring deadlines are met.
- The ability to prioritise work, making sound judgement of what is important.
- Experience of Microsoft Office; to include MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
£11 - £12 p/hLocation:
as soon as possible for 5 months